Friday, November 10, 2017

Mood Board and More with Leonie Neal-Dawson


Hi, it's Leonie with you today with my November shares. 
We've challenged ourselves with a moodboard this month and this is my take on the board. 
I was inspired as you can see by the colours in the board and chose the patterned paper because the circles reminded me of the clocks in the picture. 



My title piece has been heat embossed using Lindy's Stamp Gang 'Bonjour Butter' embossing powder.  I added an extra swipe of yellow ink on top.


The 'today' and 'flourish' chipboard were also embossed with Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder 'Cafe Au Lait'






Along with my take on the mood board I have a little more to share with you today.
I created a scrapbook page using the 'Compass with travel words' chipboard, love arrows and oval frame. 












Lastly I created a simple little birthday card, inking the chipboard Doiley and Happy Birthday chipboard.





Thanks for stopping by the Imaginarium Designs blog.
Happy Crafting. 


SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment