Sunday, September 10, 2017

Leonie's September Spring Inspiration


Hello to our Imaginarium readers.  Leonie with you today.  Well spring is with us at last and I'm so glad winter is over, looking forward to the days getting longer and the sun shinning. 


Happy Birthday
I have some scrapbook pages to share today, this first one features my twin boys birthday celebration this year.  Can't believe they are 14!! Gorgeous boys and I'm beginning to see glimpses of the fine young men they will be one day.  


I've used the Happy Birthday sentiment, Moroccan corners and some Chevrons to embellish my page.
All the chippie has been painted with Cracked Pistachio Distress Paint. 

For something a little different I ran the birthday sentiment through the sewing machine.  Yes I know it's not straight ... but it's certainly not going to fall off either!


The corners have been stapled on, trying all different ways to adhere my chippie on this page!


The chevrons have been glued down.










First Glimpse
I've been contemplating this chipboard title for a while thinking I should find a baby photo to scrap using this as the title.  Then I thought these sunrise photo's would suit just as well.  The Sun rising and getting a glimpse of a brand new day. 


I have used lots chipboard to embellish this page. 
I decided to colour them in the colours of the water of my photos which would make them stand out against the orange and yellows of my background. 
Below are some of 'Loolabelles Callouts' and one of 'Nats Hearts'



The 'First Glimpse' title piece and the 'Treasure Everyday' subtitle, I've used a two tone effect using Distress paints. 




Lastly I've used two of Nat's Pin Wheels to create my own little Sun embellishment - painted Yellow and some glitter added. 












Treasure 







Thanks for stopping by to look at my pages.
Happy crafting
Cheers,



No comments:

Post a Comment