Sunday, June 11, 2017

A fabulous Mood Board for you all - and PRIZES

It's time for a challenge!

Dont we just LOVE a bright Mood Board? The ID team are creating with it this month AND ... we are opening it up to you as well ... with an AMAZING Prize Pack with all the newest ID chipboard - Over $60 worth plus a plenty of random draw prizes weekly to say THANKS!
Image found on Pinterest

Here is what our talented team have come up with...





I love this moodboard!! It is fun and bright and perfectly suits my style. I chose a number of elements from the moodboard to incorporate into my scrapbook page - the colours, two of the quotes and the feathers. I chose a photo of Jessica walking along the beach that also coordinated with the moodboard colours. I found the title on the internet and printed it onto my white cardstock background. I then used my watercolours to add colour to the background. The papers are from the Paper House "Hello Baby Girl" collection. I painted all of the chipboard using watercolour pan paints - creating an ombre effect on the feathers.







June theme is absolutely fantastic! I used bright palette and created LO about my girl. All Imaginarium Designs chipboards are covered with metallic acrylic paints!

 
Such a beautiful and bright color Mood Board. I was inspired by all the beautiful color.

So how do you enter?   There are a couple of easy ways!


Thats it - so simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment