Friday, May 19, 2017

May Projects - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Imaginarium Designs lovelies!!

It's Karyn here and today I'm sharing some pocket page scrapbooking and scrapbooking made using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard. These projects were made for the Seriously POSH collection kit available at Scrapping Clearly. This kit is sold out but there are lots of other amazing kits available and I will have another kit out in June :)

First is two pocket pages of the Delta Goodrem concert we went to last year. I've been really struggling to keep up with weekly project life so instead now I mainly use pocket pages for events or occasions - so much more achievable!
The basis for the POSH kit was the Simple Stories POSH collection pack as well as paints, chipboard and other fun embellishments. Here is a close up of the LHS. 
All of the chipboard has been painted with acrylic paints that coordinated with the paper collection.  
Here is a close up of the RHS.  
I've added lots of fun stickers and diecuts to my cards as well as enamel dots and the painted chipboard.
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Loolabelles callouts : code IDD0046

Loolabelles chevrons #2: Code IDDL0022

Nats hearts 1 : code IDD0042

Next is a scrapbook page made with a photo from Melbourne cup day.
For this page I've used Simple Stories POSH papers, diecuts, stickers and enamel dots as well as paints, chipboard, a gold foil doilie and bakers twine. I've cut cards from one of the journalling papers and added a photo of the same size. This was matted on another piece of patterned paper and a gold doilie attached behind. If my doilie is not big enough I cut it in half and attach on each side.
All of the chipboard has been painted with navy blue Jo Sonia acrylic paint. Painting all chipboard the same colour unifies the page (and involves making less decisions lol)! 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

# words : code IDW0094
Loolabelles chevrons #2: Code IDDL0022
Nats hearts 1 : code IDD0042
 Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

1 comment: