Thursday, May 4, 2017

Boy Layouts with Belinda Spencer

Hello Imaginarium peeps!!

Belinda here today to share two boy layouts I have created with a whole heap of awesome Imaginarium Designs chipboard pieces.

'Love U' Layout


You can see a scattering of lots of different chipboard pieces across my layout. I always love to mix and match my chippie. It's a great way to be economical and extend your chipboard packs!


The stars, chevrons and arrows are my favourite 'go to' pieces for boy layouts. Here I have painted all of the chipboard with a couple of coats of white gesso. I then coloured the chevrons with Gelatos, Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Spray in Canna Lily Burnt Orange and a little black in on the edges.



The largest star in the Stars Board is perfect to layer other embellishments on top. Here I layered on a sticker embellishment as well as a coil of wire thread.

Here's what I used:

IDS0076 21 Stars in a board

IDW0007 Remember Forever Together

IDW0094 # instagram, # awesome, # happy, # wonderful, # selfie words in a board

IDAUC0001 Capital Letters

IDALC001 Lower Case Letters

IDD0077 Loolabelle's Chevrons # 2

IDD0078 Loolabelle's Love Arrows

IDT0036 Tinies Stars Board


My next layout is my DT take on the Kraft Plus Challenge for May which is to use a NON square or rectangular photo.

'I Smile Because of You' Layout


I have die-cut my photo and patterned papers using a ticket die. 


To co-ordinate with my background kraft cardstock, I have used all of the chipboard in it's lovely raw state. This is my favourite way to use chipboard. I love the no fuss approach. :-)



Here's what I used:

IDD0053 Loolabelle's Frame (8 inch) NEW

IDFL0013 Twig (2 on a board)

IDW0073 I Smile Because of You

Short and sweet from me today! I do hope you like my projects and feel inspired to create your own boy layout using some of the awesome chippie I have used.

Make sure you pop back tomorrow to see the gorgeous projects the lovely Miriam has created.

Cheers
Belinda

2 comments:

  1. The details and colours in these are just STUNNING .... REALLY beautiful Belinda 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never tire of seeing your clever layouts!!

    ReplyDelete