Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Guest Designer ... Emma Zappone


Hi there
I hope that you are all having a wonderful day - today I'm introducing another FABULOUS Guest Designer ... Meet Emma Zappone



Hi I'm Emma, I live in the Clare Valley of gorgeous South Australia with my hubby and 2 boys.
I've been scrapping for well over 10 years now and still totally in love with it! 
I have tried many styles and techniques over the years and feel happy with how much I've 'progressed' in my designs. It's really not just glue and paper it's truly ART. 😉 
My fave go to items would have to be chipboard, flairs, mists, inks, stamps and if I keep going I'll name everything in the scrapbook industry lol!! 
I get a real buzz out of scrapping and hopefully inspiring others. I wish to thank Imaginarium Designs for the opportunity to guest for them and their awesome products. 

Em. Xx

Hi everyone! 
I'm super excited to be here as a guest designer with you all! 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard is certainly amazing to look at and create with. So very versatile. Today's share is.....


I really wanted the title to stand out, so I kept the rest simple. 
I started by just swiping gesso under the location of where my pic was going. I then started flicking paint that complimented the photo. And I used some colourful prills (micro beads) in with the flicked paint. 


I then proceeded to stamp in a few randomly but precise (yes that is the opposite but that's what I'm like in my scrapbooking 😉) spots under my layers. I used the amazing doily chipboard covered in embossing powder in with my layers. How awesome does it look?? 


Then I chose to use loolabelles chipboard pieces in the swirl and hearts. I just painted these with Dylusions acrylic paint. They come up a real treat and the chipboard holds the colour perfectly! 


I did the same finish on the title and flicked white paint around to finish it all off and bring all the pieces together. I love this page so much, it makes me smile. I think it's the leggings, nah, it's definitely the mix of them and the chipboard! 😉😜 
Products used: Shapes - Kate Doily, Piechart & Hearts Embellishments.

For my second project, I made a more simple layout really showcasing the amazing chipboard. 


Again I started with spreading texture paint as a base behind my layers. I then chose stamps that complimented the feather chipboard. Then I started my paper layers. 


I decided to paint and then emboss the feather so that it really became a focal point. The chipboard hearts I paint washed and then stamped over for a different and subtle effect. 


With the title I painted it with Dylusions paint and while wet dipped it into glitter. I liked that it didn't all stick to it exact, cos not everything needs to be perfect 😉. 
Chipboard items: Skeletal Feather (large), Hearts

Ok, for my last share I really wanted to incorporate as much of the awesome chipboard as I could. 


I wanted to make this one have a more masculine feel. The circle chipboard I paint washed it and applied an emboss over it, this was my only 'glitter' element. I painted and inked more then i have in ages with this page. 


The chevron arrows after painted I stamped over the top, but left the hearts and swirls more plain, just to have pops of green and black. 


I painted the leaves and used a few scattered around the circles adding a little more interest. 
The title I painted with acrylic black and left just like that. 


Because once the whole page was finished I flicked gold, green and white paint around to bring the whole page together. 


I've had so much fun creating with the chipboard imaginarium Designs has to offer.
 The products are inspiring in themselves. 
Thanks for checking out my creations and for the team in having me guest 😘 
I might even catch you again. 
Em. Xx




4 comments:

  1. Congrats Emma!! Your creations are fantastic and you well deserve this opportunity! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all GORGEOUS layouts Emma! Wonderful use of the chippies and such beautiful inspiration. Thanks for joining us - love your creating! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma, your projects are just stunning. Love how you have used the ID chippie. Amazing projects very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool inspirations..lovely projects...thansk for the hop and give away

    ReplyDelete