Tuesday, September 13, 2016

September shares from Leeann Pearce...

Hello it's Leeann here today to share a couple of pages I created using lots of Imaginarium design chipboard.
I am loving the blues and green shades of late mixed with the white ink on the chipboard designs. I love to use a few different pieces as mine main embellishment.  I've color most of the chipboard today using inks and then left a couple of pieces raw. I love how you can mix and match each of the pieces too. just goes to show how versatile it really is. So lets take a wee look at my pages. And there's also a picture of all the chipboard pieces I used, you can see more  HERE


"she..."










"so happy together"









Thanks for popping by ... have fun scrapping with your chipboard pieces!


1 comment:

  1. WOW! These are both breathtaking!! LOVE the background on the second layout and the first is simply stunning!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete