Sunday, July 10, 2016

Funtimes with Leonie Neal-Dawson


Hi! Welcome to the Imaginarium Designs Chipboard blog,  Leonie Neal-Dawson with you today to share some Funtimes with some fabulous Imaginarium Designs Chipboard.   First up is this page with the Funtimes title piece and Nat's interlocking squares. 



These photo's capture me on my last birthday having a cake fight with my teenager.  Cream everywhere!  So to match the fun we had with the chocolate ripple cake I created a fun and funky painted background with dylusions paints and painted all my chipboard a bright white.







My next page features some photo's of a camping adventure from earlier in the year.
I used Modpodge to adhere the honeycomb pieces to the background and then added colour using sprays and inks.  I painted the title phrase The Great Outdoors with Distress paint in an orange colour picked out from the photograph.  Lastly I added some of Nat's hand drawn leaves as an accent to the title. 












8"x8" Honeycomb





Lastly I have a card to share, for my sisters, upcoming birthday.   I used papers from the Boho Dreams collection from Kaisercraft.   I used two of Imaginarium Designs Skeletal feathers to tie in with the Dreamcatcher theme of the papers.   Then I added one of our chipboard Script words and a love heart.



I used Distress paints again to colour my chipboard pieces.








Thanks for popping by the Imaginarium Designs blog today.   Happy crafting and don't forget to leave a comment to go in the draw for a pack of our chipboard deigns. 

Cheers,
Leonie Neal-Dawson.


SaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the fun and festive colors on the two layouts and the card is quite lovely too!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete