Friday, December 19, 2014

Chipboard and Bling :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Today I would like to share with you 2 layouts that I have created using some of my favourite Imaginarium Designs chipboard, with a touch of Sparkle & Bling :)

This first one I call 'Warrior Princess' :)



As you can see I have used some delicious metallic paint and glitter on the chipboard, as well as some fabulous glass seed beads :) :) :)









On this one I have again used some metallic paint, glitter on the chipboard, and also some sequins :)






Well that is if for me for the moment! I do hope you have been enjoying the December Inspiration from the Fabulous Imaginarium Designs team?!

Stay safe and have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!!!

7 comments:

  1. Such delightful details.... I adore the little bits & bobs they pop the chipboard nicely & bring the photo into focus beautifully :) Just Stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are so pretty,
    love the sequins.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just divine! Clever use of the seed beads too! :)

    ReplyDelete