Sunday, December 15, 2013

Yummy December Projects

Hello!

I don't know about you but I just can't believe 2013 is just about over, Xmas is just around the corner, all I can say is that I will enjoy my break at the beach! I do need to catch my breath!
So today, I have a couple of projects to share with you, full of gorgeous chipboards of course!

First up I have a Xmas Frame! Who doesn't like a little Off The Page? I do but I never seem to get a chance! So this gorgeous Frame is sitting in my lounge room right now and I love it!

"Happy Christmas Mini Frame"



I covered the frame and flourish with white crackle paint


There is a lot of different chipboard on here, Xmas and non xmas pieces, all got the white pen treatment, some got a bit of red alcohol pen as well!


I couldn't help adding a dangling bauble off my flourish! I love love love those gorgeous baubles! I just used red cotton thread to attach! So easy!


IMAGINARIUM PRODUCTS USED:

- EDWARD RELIEF SMALL IDT0032

 - CHRIS' SMALL ARROWS AND SHAPES ON BOARD IDDC0001
 

- BRACKETS ON OVAL FRAME IDT0013

- 4 PRESENTS ON BOARD IDT0008

 - CHRISTMAS TREE IDS0008


 - HAPPY CHRISTMAS IDP0073


- EMMA FRAME IDFR0012

- FLOURISH 1 IDFL0001

- TWO BAUBLES, BACKGROUNDS AND HANGERS IN BOARD IDDS0002

- LOOLABELLE’S CHERRY BLOSSOMS IDDL0013

- 4 CHRISTMAS TREES ON BOARD IDT0009

OTHER PRODUCTS USED:
Paper: Glitz Designs
Mediums: Croco Crackle Paint, White Gel Pen, Alcohol Pen
Other: Kaisercraft rhinestones, Cotton Thread


My second project is a layout.

"XOx"




For this layout I covered all my chipboard with Caran D'ache Neocolour wax pen in white, I just covered with pen then rubbed with my finger and a little water! I just wanted a nice rough look!

 Here is one of my favourite: a  Compass" :


Now my top favs are the new flourishes designed by Denise!!! They are to die for, and my butterflies love sitting there too!

  


I also added a couple of pieces here:


My title:

IMAGINARIUM DESIGNS PRODUCTS USED:

 - CHRIS' SMALL ARROWS AND SHAPES ON BOARD IDDC0001
 

- BRACKETS ON OVAL FRAME IDT0013

- DENISE’S FLOURISH 1 LARGE IDDD0001

- LARGE COMPASS AND NEEDLE IN BOARD IDS0063

- ISOBEL UPPER CASE ALPHABET IDA0009

- ISOBEL LOWER CASE ALPHABET IDA0010

OTHER PRODUCTS USED:
Paper: Manorhouse Creations
Flowers: Green Tara
Mediums: Gesso, Glimmermist
Other: Pink Paislee frame, Green Tara ribbon, Prima Flare and Resin

I would like to wish you all a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year! Thank you so very much for visiting our blog! We love inspiring you all!!!

LEAVE A COMMENT AND YOU COULD WIN SOME CHIPBOARD!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful projects and I love all the details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous Christmas project and amazing lay-out! I love that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandrine I've fallen in love with your OTP project, you have a knack of doing such perfect things with only a couple of colours and these two are no exception. I love both but the red in the first one really looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These projects are BEAUTIFUL! The details are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete