Sunday, December 15, 2013

Yummy December Projects

Hello!

I don't know about you but I just can't believe 2013 is just about over, Xmas is just around the corner, all I can say is that I will enjoy my break at the beach! I do need to catch my breath!
So today, I have a couple of projects to share with you, full of gorgeous chipboards of course!

First up I have a Xmas Frame! Who doesn't like a little Off The Page? I do but I never seem to get a chance! So this gorgeous Frame is sitting in my lounge room right now and I love it!

"Happy Christmas Mini Frame"



I covered the frame and flourish with white crackle paint


There is a lot of different chipboard on here, Xmas and non xmas pieces, all got the white pen treatment, some got a bit of red alcohol pen as well!


I couldn't help adding a dangling bauble off my flourish! I love love love those gorgeous baubles! I just used red cotton thread to attach! So easy!


IMAGINARIUM PRODUCTS USED:

- EDWARD RELIEF SMALL IDT0032

 - CHRIS' SMALL ARROWS AND SHAPES ON BOARD IDDC0001
 

- BRACKETS ON OVAL FRAME IDT0013

- 4 PRESENTS ON BOARD IDT0008

 - CHRISTMAS TREE IDS0008


 - HAPPY CHRISTMAS IDP0073


- EMMA FRAME IDFR0012

- FLOURISH 1 IDFL0001

- TWO BAUBLES, BACKGROUNDS AND HANGERS IN BOARD IDDS0002

- LOOLABELLE’S CHERRY BLOSSOMS IDDL0013

- 4 CHRISTMAS TREES ON BOARD IDT0009

OTHER PRODUCTS USED:
Paper: Glitz Designs
Mediums: Croco Crackle Paint, White Gel Pen, Alcohol Pen
Other: Kaisercraft rhinestones, Cotton Thread


My second project is a layout.

"XOx"




For this layout I covered all my chipboard with Caran D'ache Neocolour wax pen in white, I just covered with pen then rubbed with my finger and a little water! I just wanted a nice rough look!

 Here is one of my favourite: a  Compass" :


Now my top favs are the new flourishes designed by Denise!!! They are to die for, and my butterflies love sitting there too!

  


I also added a couple of pieces here:


My title:

IMAGINARIUM DESIGNS PRODUCTS USED:

 - CHRIS' SMALL ARROWS AND SHAPES ON BOARD IDDC0001
 

- BRACKETS ON OVAL FRAME IDT0013

- DENISE’S FLOURISH 1 LARGE IDDD0001

- LARGE COMPASS AND NEEDLE IN BOARD IDS0063

- ISOBEL UPPER CASE ALPHABET IDA0009

- ISOBEL LOWER CASE ALPHABET IDA0010

OTHER PRODUCTS USED:
Paper: Manorhouse Creations
Flowers: Green Tara
Mediums: Gesso, Glimmermist
Other: Pink Paislee frame, Green Tara ribbon, Prima Flare and Resin

I would like to wish you all a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year! Thank you so very much for visiting our blog! We love inspiring you all!!!

LEAVE A COMMENT AND YOU COULD WIN SOME CHIPBOARD!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful projects and I love all the details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous Christmas project and amazing lay-out! I love that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
    Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

    Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
    By the way, I'm prima. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger

    too, and now try my best luck to open an e-store. Nice to know you.

    Regards,
    Prima

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandrine I've fallen in love with your OTP project, you have a knack of doing such perfect things with only a couple of colours and these two are no exception. I love both but the red in the first one really looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These projects are BEAUTIFUL! The details are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete