Friday, December 13, 2013

Festive Gift Tag :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Today I would like to share with you a simple festive chipboard gift tag that I created. This would suit many purposes, but for me I will be attaching a cardstock flap to the back so that I can include a sentiment and photos for the receiver :)


For the background of this tag I created a subtle embossed texture using a combination of Stampendous chunky embossing powder, and 2 Tattered Angels Chalkboard Glimmer mists.


The chipboard title has been painted first with gesso and then embellished with micro beads :)



I have also used micro beads to decorate the stars and elements of the chipboard christmas tree. Love the look of micro beads but sheesh they are a bit of a pain in the butt to handle LOL :)





Well that is it for me for the moment, I do hope you have been enjoying the absolutely fabulous festive inspiration by the team so far this month!

Cheers for now


Louise :) xox

5 comments:

  1. I just love the different colours on this tag! It turned out truly magical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw......what a special effect and its very very very beuatiful!!!!!
    Groetjes, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag, love the color . I agree with you on the beads, flying all around over the scraptable, giving little bumps under my paper. :)

    ReplyDelete