Saturday, August 25, 2012

Three Summery Projects


Hi everyone ;-) This is Kaori here from Japan.
I have three Summery projects to shere with you today, 


Need for Speed

Imaginarium Designs product
   IDP 0010 (Need for Speed)
   IDS 0011 (Bicycle)
   IDS 0018 (Cogs)

 

Next is a Heart Canvas Album
Grow




Imaginarium Designs product
  IDAUC 0001A (Letters)
  IDS 0001 (Butterfly)
  IDS 0021 (Rail Trak)
  IDN 0059 (1st)
  IDW 0019 (BonVoyage)




The technique that I like when I use the chipboards  is to use the texture paste.

I paint texture paste on chipboards or bury the chipboards in  texture paste.
After having dried, I apply some mists and inks to make gradation.



This is a last one.
Growing Up

Imaginarium Designs peoduct
  IDS 0010 (Hot Air Balloons)
  IDC 0010RRP (James Corner)
  IDP 0012 (Growing Up)

Because the chipboards are made of paper, you can easily bend it.
I bend the the title phrase (GrowingUp) gently to draw an arc.

Thanks for stopping by today,I hope you enjoyed my projects!
Have a wonderful weekend ;-)

Kaori Fujimoto
 http://scrapgarden-kao.blogspot.jp/

2 comments:

  1. I am totally in love with these projects.
    I will definately be adding you to my blog review list honey, your work is beautiful!
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such bright, Summery pages.... stunning album, really beautiful Kaori...

    ReplyDelete