Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Every Picture has a story to tell - Adriana


Hello there everyone,

 Today we have Adriana's layout and a card that she has created using 
Imaginarium Designs chipboards. 



"Every Picture has a story to Tell".



Adriana says, "In scrapbooking every photo or picture has a story to tell, this is so true. 
The photograph here is of my darling daughter, she is framed inside a frame placed 
in a scene of bird's nest and eggs. 
The picture was taken around Easter time, a great time of the year.  
I added the Imaginarium Designs oval frame on the top of the photo frame. 
 I created a cluster of flowers and added the ID chipboard twigs at the end of the cluster. 
 I then added the phrase, silhoutte of little girl reading (my daughter loves reading books) 
and the birdcage. 
I painted the clouds with white gesso and inked the edges, 
then placed foam tape to add depth to the clouds"
Imaginarium Designs chipboards used are

IDT0012 Brackets on oval frame



IDP0045 Word phrase "Every picture has a story to tell"

IDFL 0013 Twigs (2)



IDS 0023 Little girl silhoutte

and here is a card I created for a friend of mine, 
she loves earthy colours like taupe, blue and brown. 

Best Wishes Card
I painted the words with black paint and place glossy accents on top, with the picket fence
I inked with vintage photo distressed ink and dabbed some distress picket fence on top.
The Imaginarium Designs chipboards are

IDB0004 Picket fence- spade on top

IDW0013  Best Wishes (4)

Thanks for looking,to see more of my work, 
visit my blog
                                                      

Cheers
Have a great day everyone. :)

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Adriana, love the whole concept of the layout...and the lovely chipboard and how you used them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH these are really lovely.. I love the layout and the twigs really caught my eye.. and a gorgeous card too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful Adriana, I adore the entire page and the way you have added the frame and pic of Jessica over the photo ... very clever, sensational work . xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just beautiful Adriana, love the whole layout and the little bits and pieces. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really beautiful Adriana! I especially like the little girl chippie incorporated into the title, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing work Adriana, I love the photo within a photo!! Gorgeous work on both projects!!

    ReplyDelete